OIL SINCE 1901... 1901 was the year when Mr. Taddeucci started the company, by selling his homemade olive oil door to door. As was the tradition, the business remained within the family. When Mr. Mario Rocchi (Taddeucci’s son-in-law) took the place of Taddeucci, the industrial revolution had already made important changes in machinery and transportation. Soon their products were beyond Lucca, even beyond the boundaries of Tuscany, into the surrounding regions.
Today, Cesare and Umberto Rocchi are the owners of the company. Their products are exported all over the world, thanks to the modern industrial reality in which Oleificio SpA has been able to turn itself during the past years.
1997: Oleificio R.M. SpA first obtained the ISO 9002 certification.
February 2003: The company adapted its procedures to the new certification standard named VISION 2000.
At the end of October we will obtain the BRC standard and IFS certification.
2004 Kosher certification “OU”.
20 million liters is the yearly production capacity of Oleificio R.M. SpA