Panificio Francese Srl
Factory: Via Sesia, 40/A
20089 Quinto de Stampi (MI) Italy
Viale A. Oriani, 56
40137 Bologna Italy
Tel: 011 39 051-342636
Fax: 011 39 051-347400
Panificio Francese Srl was established near Milan (North Italy) in the early ’90s. In Italy, Panificio Francese was one of the first producers to offer “ready bruschetta”, which is toasted bread seasoned with olive oil and different spices: the “Croccantelli”.
Today, owned by the five Turconi brothers, Panificio Francese is a market leader in Italy for the range of the snacks: bruschetta, crostini, croûtons.
Our company style is:
- To work applying the culture of total quality
- Production quality
- Product quality
- Customer service quality
- Factory on 2500 m2 of covered surface
- Latest state-of-the-art technology
- Flexible packing lines for high volumes, able to pack for different consuming requirements: snack packs / single portions for the vending and for the airline & train catering and for the modern distribution; classical Retail packaging in various weight units; specific Catering / Ho.Re.Ca. packing
- Specializing also in “private label” productions
- Outstanding R & D activities, new product development
Go to full company profile
- “Croccantelli” are an Italian idea to easily prepare a traditional Bruschetta for the Aperitif time and amazing snacks for the appetizer.
- They can be tasted also as Croûtons to enrich soups and salads.
- “Croccantelli” are a light and savoury “Snack” in every moment
- Studied for a healthy, genuine and fast nutrition, they are presented in practical and hygienic packages.
- Ideal as a natural and equilibrated snack also for children, with an average of only 14.4% of fat (olive oil), they liked by moms as they represent a real alternative to snacks and to sweets.
- ALL natural: NO sugar, NO hydrogenated fat – ONLY real olive oil, NO emulsifying agents, NO coloring agents, NO preservatives.
- Mediterranean Diet, Logistic, Service, Convenience.
PLMA 2005 Advertising Page
Acetificio M. De Nigris
Perfetti Van Melle